John Caletti is a custom bicycle frame builder based in Santa Cruz, CA. He creates unique bicycles hand-tailored for passionate riders. John began building frames professionally in 2004. He is known for building titanium and steel road and cyclocross bikes with clean, modern designs and impeccable welds. He has also been a forerunner in the Adventure Road Bike / Gravel Grinder evolution.
In 2011 John launched Team Caletti to provide race intensity feedback on his cyclocross bikes. The team is made up of a great group of fun-loving fast racers.
John takes building bikes seriously, as well as the way he runs his company. Protecting the environment is a core value of Caletti Cycles. Beyond making bikes that inspire people to ride more and drive less, Caletti Cycles is a member of 1% for the Planet—donating 1% of sales to groups working to preserve and protect our environment.
Caletti Cycles, Inc
104 High Road
Santa Cruz, CA USA 95060
+1 (831) 426-0575
A brave new world of steel. High strength, heat treated, alloyed, butted and shaped tubing expertly crafted for speed.
- True Temper OX Platinum lightweight head tube
- True Temper S3 tear drop top tube and 38mm bi-oval down tube
- Columbus Life triple butted oversize seat tube
- Columbus Life high volume short taper chainstays
- True Temper smaller diameter tapered seat stays, with our own custom S bend
- Paragon Macine Works threaded BB and compact dropouts with replaceable hanger
- Stainless steel bottle bosses and cable stops
The build kit includes:
• Dura-Ace mechanical group
• Industry Nine i25TL wheelset
• Custom Caletti titanium seatpost
• Enve bar and fork
• Chris King headset
• PRO Turnix carbon rail seat
• King Cage ti bottle cages
• Orange ti Salsa skewers
• Color applied by Spectrum Powderworks
View the full photo set here: Peter’s RRS photos
Titanium road bike with Dura Ace, ENVE, Industry 9, and Chris King build kit.
Follow us on Instagram: @caletticycles
Adventure Road bikes are purpose-built for:
- Long Mixed Terrain Rides
- Rough Roads
- Performance Commuting
- Big Adventures
- Enhanced Stability
- Disc brakes
- Clearance for higher volume tires (25-32mm wide)
- Perfect balance of road bike efficiency with cross bike dirt worthiness.
Steel Cyclocross bike in Team Caletti edition finish. Check out our cyclocross team website at: teamcaletti.com